Three community pools... Plenty of room!!
Families spending time together...
The natural beauty of the foothills
If you prefer gated....Stonegate
Always a good day for golf!
The beauty of the Desert
Solera...Adult Active Gated Community
Code of Conduct
JOHNSON RANCH COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
WHEREAS, Johnson Ranch Community Association (“Association”) has authority pursuant to the Amended and Restated Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions, Assessments, Charges, Servitudes, Liens, Reservations and Easements (“Declaration”) and the Amended and Restated Bylaws of the Johnson Ranch Community Association, Inc. (“Bylaws”) to manage the affairs of the Association.
WHEREAS, In Accordance with Article VII, Section 1 Powers. “The Board of Directors shall have the power to: (a) adopt and publish rules and regulations governing the use of the Common Area, the personal conduct of the Members and their guests thereon and any other matters contemplated by the Declaration or Articles and to establish penalties for the infraction thereof;”
NOW THEREFORE, IT IS RESOLVED, that the Johnson Ranch Community Association is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all of our members and guests. To ensure safety and comfort for all, we ask individuals to act appropriately at all times while using the Johnson Ranch facilities, parks and common areas.
Johnson Ranch Community Association expects persons using the member owned facilities to behave in a mature and responsible manner and respect the rights and dignity of others. This Code of Conduct does not permit language or action than can hurt or frighten another person or falls below a generally accepted standard of contact. Specifically this includes:
- No Loitering permitted;
- Angry or vulgar language including swearing, name-calling and shouting;
- Physical conduct with another person in any angry or threatening way;
- Clothing with vulgar wording, symbols or gang markings is prohibited;
- Any demonstration of sexual activity or sexual contact with another person;
- Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, body language or any other menacing behavior;
- Behavior which intends to or results in theft or destruction of property;
- Carrying or concealing any weapons or devices which may be used as weapons;
- Use of fireworks in the Association’s common areas is prohibited;
- All pets must be on a leash and owners are responsible for pet clean up;
- All trash and/or litter must be picked up and properly discarded;
- The sale, possession, distribution or use of any illegal substance including alcohol ( and tobacco use by minors) by an individual on Johnson Ranch property is prohibited and will constitute grounds for immediate removal from a JRCA amenity or common area.
Suspension of privileges and/or fines may result from any violation of this Code of Conduct.
RESOLVED THIS 24th DAY OF May as approved by the Johnson Ranch Board of Directors