Three community pools... Plenty of room!!
Families spending time together...
The natural beauty of the foothills
If you prefer gated....Stonegate
Always a good day for golf!
The beauty of the Desert
Solera...Adult Active Gated Community
Important Phone Numbers
- Johnson Ranch Community Association Office- Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Phone: 480-987-8073
- Common Area Emergencies Phone: 800-274-3165
- Water: Johnson Utilities, 480-987-9870
- Electric: SRP, 602-236-8888
- Trash & Recycling: Right Away Disposal, 480-983-9100
- Gas: Mesa Gas, 480-644-2221
- Mailbox: Express Mailbox, 480-440-4424
- Fire Department: Rural Metro, www.ruralmetrofire.com or 800-645-9413
RECYCLING & TRASH SERVICES
Right Away Disposal (RAD)
Recycling and Trash service is performed every Tuesday. Your containers must be placed curbside by 5:00 a.m. the day of but no earlier than 5:00 p.m. the night before to ensure pick up service. Recycle materials should be placed loosely in the recycling container however, trash must be bagged and tied.
Free bulk pickup is offered the third Wednesday of the month. This service must be scheduled directly with RAD at least 24 hours in advance. Go to www.rightawaydisposal.com or call 480-983-9100. You will need to advise them on what is being picked up.
- Pinal County Public Works (Streets/Roads): Pinal County, 520-529-3555
- Pinal County Sheriff Non Emergency: 520-866-5111
- Non-Emergency Suspicious Activity/Immoral Activity: 520-866-5111
- Barking Dogs, Pinal Animal Control: 520-509-3555
- Vandalism In Progress: 9-1-1 Non-Emergency: 520-866-5111
- Criminal Activity: 9-1-1