Pool Admittance Policy
Please respect the pool monitors, they are there to assist residents and to ensure a safe and pleasant experience for all.
The following policy is adopted to reserve the use of the Johnson Ranch Pools for the property owners, residents and guests. The following information is provided to assist owners in obtaining both the primary Amenity Access Card and additional Amenity Access ID Card for residents 15 to 17 years old, which is required to use the pool recreational facilities.
In order to enter the pool recreational facilities, all users must be in possession of an Amenity Access Card.
Amenity Access Card
- The Amenity Access Card will only be issued to the homeowner of record and can be issued in person or by mail to the homeowner’s billing address upon receipt of the Amenity Access Form.
- Each owner will receive one (1) Amenity Access Card at no charge upon payment of closing transfer fee.
- One (1) card only will be issued per property. A $25 charge will apply per replacement card. Upon receiving a replacement card, the prior card issued will be deactivated.
- Amenity Access Cards are provided to members in good standing who do not have amounts owing to the Johnson Ranch Community Association including assessments, collection costs, and infractions exceeding 60 days.
- Residents between the ages of 15 – 17 must obtain an Amenity Access ID Card to access the pool recreational facilities when unsupervised by an adult (18 years or older).
Amenity Access ID Card (Children Ages 15 – 17)
- In Accordance with the Johnson Ranch Community Pool Rules, no one under the age of 15 is permitted in the pool recreational facilities when not accompanied by an adult (18 years or older).
- Residents (Parents or Legal Guardians) with minor children between the ages of 15 – 17 may submit an Age Verification and Permission Affidavit to the Community Office. The Affidavit provides minor children with an Amenity Access ID Card and grants them permission to utilize the pool recreational facilities when not accompanied by an adult (18 years or older).
- One Amenity Access ID Card is required per unaccompanied child between the ages of 15 – 17.
- Unaccompanied children between the ages of 15 – 17 must have the Amenity Access ID Card and Amenity Access Card present for entrance into the pool recreational facilities.
- A charge of $10 will apply for replacement Amenity Access ID Cards. ID Cards are non transferrable.
- Loaning Amenity Access ID Cards is strictly prohibited and may result in the permanent termination of unaccompanied use.
- No one under 18, including those with Amenity Access ID Card, may bring a guest (person without a card) to the facility.
- Leaseholders must obtain an Amenity Access Card from the property owner or designated representative.
- The Johnson Ranch Community documents permits a property owner to transfer the use of amenities to their leaseholders.
- Vacation Leaseholders may also use the Amenity Access Card if provided to them by the property owner.